Hello There, Guest!
Would you like to or Register

Few thoughts

:: Subscribe to this thread

Threads: 1

Kyros

Offline ::
I was wondering if you could possibly arrange art by status again, and not by date added, like on the socksthefox website.

My second suggestion is also seperating them via colors like on the one you'll be closing down soon too? If that is at all possible?

I imagine that might be hard to do since you decided use a forum (mybb) instead of the original script you wrote for it? I don't mean to sound picky or anything, but the original, not linked to mybb seemed much more, user friendly? :3 In regards to each status having its own color and it being seperated by status and not date. In the end, it was also easier to manage as well, compared to how you currently have this one setup. Thats just my two cents though, and sorry if my own thoughts offend you ^^;

Administrator
Threads: 12

SocksTheFox

Actually it should be sorted by status first, then date added. If it's not I'll look in to it! I was going to do the colors once the new design got put in but I can put something together now...

Threads: 2

Strive

yah this is exactly what I wrote in my other post hahah
I REALLY liked how the commissions were sorted by colours.
But take your time no rush, this site is always coming out nicely so I'm excited to see how you handle everything